Planting Seeds Organic Cotton Tee
Fair Trade INDIA
Featuring our favorite Mexican proverb, "They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds." A strong reminder that you can overcome adversity. This fair trade tee is made from 100% organic cotton and eco-friendly dyes, made by women in India. Original artwork by Julia Westling.
- Fair trade tee made in India
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabric
- Water-based, eco-friendly dyes
- Scoop neckline
- Contoured cut for women, tapers out slightly at hips
- 1/4 sleeve (little longer than cap)
- Navy blue tee with white print
- Women's sizing, runs a little small but doesn't shrink!
These tees are a Fair Trade group collaboration - FREESET - In Business for Freedom. Their story ...
For hundreds of women who were trapped in India's sex trade it brings freedom from a life that robbed them of dignity and hope.
FREESET is in the business of restoring what has been stolen. Women are given the opportunity to choose a new job and regain control of their lives in a caring community. Making this Tee is part of a woman's journey to freedom. To her friends and neighbors among the thousands still trapped in prostitution, she is a symbol of hope.
Thank you for joining in her journey to freedom.